Who am I at Easter? is an Easter-themed caption book suitable for use with emergent or beginning readers. The printable book is available in two versions: the Easter Bilby, and the Easter Bunny. The stories feature children who dressed up as these characters for an Easter Parade.
Each version is available in both black and white or colour for printing choices.
This easy to download zip folder contains six documents:
- Who am I? – Easter Bilby BW (black and white)
- Who am I? – Easter Bilby C (colour)
- Who am I? – Easter Bunny BW (black and white)
- Who am I? – Easter Bunny C (colour)
- Label the Easter characters (a follow up activity), and
- Who am I at Easter? – How to use this resource
Choose the version and format of the story you wish to use.
For whole class reading: display on the whiteboard, or print as an A3 or A4 booklet.
For small group reading: display on the whiteboard, print as an A3 or A4 booklet, or print as small booklets.
For individual reading: print as small booklets. (Small booklets are great to print and distribute to children for take home reading over the Easter holidays.)
These Easter-themed booklets are not only fun, they can be used to support beginning readers and to monitor their progress.