Ladybirds reading and comprehension activity
Biology | Minibeasts
This Ladybirds reading and comprehension activity consists of five documents in this one easy-to-download zip folder.
- An A4 information sheet about ladybirds
- A booklet of the same information that children could make in literacy groups. (Instructions for making the booklet can be found below or on my YouTube Channel)
- Two comprehension activities based on the text:
- A cloze exercise which children could complete as a group or individually
- A set of ten questions
- A Draw a Ladybird game which can be used in science or maths activities or just as a fun activity.
Perfect for whole class instruction (display the text on the whiteboard) or as an independent or group activity in literacy or science groups.
Use it in conjunction with other readilearn ladybird or minibeast-themed resources.