Friendship superpower posters
Character Development | Friendship Skills
Friendship superpower posters is a series of eight posters and a chart heading that supports other resources in the Friendship Superhero suite for use when teaching friendship skills in an early childhood classroom.
Each set of eight posters presents four different friendship statements, each accompanying a girl image and a boy image. The phrases are:
- Friendship is my superpower! Who can I help today?
- Be a Friendship Superhero. Turn the sad to glad.
- Unleash your friendship superpower!
- I am a friendship superhero, spreading smiles wherever I go.
The posters can be displayed individually on the whiteboard to stimulate discussion or printed and displayed in the classroom.
The posters are presented in three different formats to suit your printing preferences:
- Full colour
- Black and white with coloured image
- Black and white