This set of Insect Series Question Cards are designed to be used as an alternative set of questions with the Junior Entomologist Game. The questions are based on The Insect Series by Rebecca Johnson. Children read the questions on the cards and find the answers in the books.
To use these cards effectively, you need:
The Insect Series by Rebecca Johnson
The Junior Entomologist Game, available from readilearn.
The Junior Entomologist Game supports children’s learning about living things, especially insects; including:
- Features of living things
- The needs of living things
- Life stages of living things
- Environments in which living things live.
The game provides children with an opportunity for learning in a fun way.
It requires them to:
- develop social skills
- and develop research skills in order to learn and share information.
The question cards can also be used together with the books, independently of the game.