readilearn – early childhood teaching resources designed to lighten your workload!
Welcome to readilearn – a collection of resources for early years teachers who want quality resources that focus on their role in promoting children’s learning.
readilearn resources are designed for use with learners of about 5 to 7 years of age in their first three years of school. Teachers choose and use resources appropriate to their students’ needs.
Resources are also suited for use with students in the same age group who are being home educated, or for learners of all ages who are learning English as a second or other language.
How it works:
- Register for access to free resources
- Subscribe for access to all resources
- Check out the blog each Friday for teaching ideas and information about resources
- Sign up to the monthly newsletter to keep up-to-date with readilearn
Note: Digital resources are accessed online when logged in.
Norah Colvin, Founder of readilearn, is a passionate Australian educator with many years teaching experience. Many of the readilearn resources were developed by Norah for use in her own early childhood classrooms. Others have been developed specifically for the readilearn collection.
readilearn enables us to combine our passions for education and writing. We’d be delighted to receive your feedback about existing resources as well as suggestions for additional resources.
Let us know what you need, and we’ll do our best to make it for you.
- digital interactive stories and lessons
- estories (digital stories)
- open-ended problem solving activities
- readilessons (lessons ready to teach)
- printable activities
- teaching suggestions
- notes for distribution to parents
- and much much more!
Check out the blog, published every Friday, for
- education updates
- teaching ideas
- suggestions for using existing resources
- explanations of new resources
Sign up for the newsletter, published on the last day of each month, for all the latest from readilearn.
We invite you to explore the site and register to download free resources. However, most value is obtained through subscription. For just A$25 per year, that’s less than 50 cents per week or just a few cents for each resource, you can access all resources.
Subscribe now to start using the collection of readilearn early childhood teaching resources designed to lighten your workload.