Fill Mrs Bilby’s wagon – a game for maths groups
Game | Mathematics
Fill Mrs Bilby’s wagon is a fun original game for maths groups, exclusive to readilearn subscribers.
The game provides opportunities for children to engage with the following mathematical concepts:
- Subitising: the numbers on the dice, and the number of eggs in their baskets
- Adding: the numbers if two dice are rolled, the number of eggs to their baskets
- Counting: in ones the number of eggs in their baskets, in tens the number of eggs in their trays
- Finding missing addends: how many more until I have ten, how many more boxes until I have ten boxes, until I have 100 eggs
- Trading: ten ones for one ten
The game can be used independent of, or as a follow up to, the interactive digital story Easter Delivery.
Great for maths groups!