A birthday card to personalise
Cultural Studies | Birthdays
A birthday card to personalise is a lovely printable Busy Bee themed card that can be used to wish children a happy birthday on their special day. Children complete the card and stand it on their desk or display it in a special spot throughout the day.
The birthday child completes the card by:
- Colouring the cake.
- Cutting the correct number of candles and pasting them onto the top of the cake.
- Drawing a self-portrait and writing the numbers and date on the back of the card. (Alternatively a photograph could be added.)
- Folding the bottom edges under, along the dotted line, to help stabilise it.
The resource includes:
- Two versions of the card – black and white or coloured – for printing choice
- A sheet with three strips of candles
- A blank card to use for other birthdays.
See the matching Happy birthday badges to add more to the child’s special day.